Invest in yourself and reap your potential.
Why Choose Micorah Coaching and Consultancy?
High quality, cost-effective training highly recommended by others in your region.
• Delivers high-impact training directly to your school; no travel costs, no cover costs, no lessons missed. Courses and coaching can be delivered during twilight sessions, CPD sessions or non-contact time during the school day.
• Courses are ideal for delivery across your MAT or a cluster of schools making cost-sharing easy.
• Offers a cost-effective method of supporting staff wishing to show professional growth as part of their performance management or personal development.
• Enables the school to build a strong, professional relationship with a local, dedicated CPD provider.
• Leadership courses are aligned to preparation for courses such as NPQML testing staff commitment without major costs to the school.
Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.
Benefits for the school.
• Offers excellent courses which engage and support staff who are ready for more stretch helping you to retain your future stars.
• Adds capacity to your CPD programme when you need it allowing you to provide targeted training where time is tight such as satellite groups on PD days.
• Small group setting develops a “team” of teachers working with shared focus on school improvement enabling them to support and encourage each other beyond the “classroom” ensuring key staff are driving your vision in the same direction.
• Micorah provides ongoing and regular contact for your staff allowing key concepts to be tried, discussed and reviewed. The unique follow-up coaching and mentoring programmes offer individual support and challenge as they apply and master key concepts in situ.
Benefits for the staff.
The small group focus promotes a confident, trusting and supportive ethos allowing challenge to take place.
Training is highly relevant and meaningful.
In-school provision reduces the stress of CPD for staff – no lesson plans to leave, no travel issues, everything done within the working day.
Why the low costs?
• I have taken early retirement; I am not seeking to make my fortune. I seek to cover costs and supplement income.
• I am a sole trader who works from home; I have few overheads.
• I have a huge amount of experience, knowledge and skills that I still wish to share with others.
• I am passionate about supporting Middle Leaders and helping them to become more effective in their role whilst enjoying their work and gaining satisfaction from their achievements.
• I wish to give back to the profession and support others to thrive and succeed.
What are others saying?
I've worked with Deborah in both group settings and one-to-one, and I have found them both to be extremely meaningful and rewarding. As a new middle leader, Deborah gave me the tools I needed to set firm foundations, expectations and processes that would stand me and the department in good stead for the first years. From there, I have worked one-on-one with Deborah to target some specific areas I wanted to develop. I was allowed to express my thoughts and understandings; these could be responded to and all my needs met throughout. It was tailored and personalised so that I got the most out of it. These personalised sessions are some of the best CPD I have received as a leader and they have ensured rapid progress in my ability to plan, lead and assess my department effectively. I would not be the leader I am today without Deborah.